I love to see people who are well dressed, am sure everyone of us does!But coming to me, I feel am very bad at it, its not about dressing neatly but about doing it with a taste. While observing people, I feel we can make out on to how many of them did it with a lot of care and 'taste'. Just today, I saw this lady who was dressed so very simple with a plane cream color top and jeans -nothing great,but then she has this beautiful scarf around her neck which matched with her shoes and it looked really cute - for a moment I felt very consious about how I was dressed my, my hair was a big mess and my blood red top made me look fat!! The very smart knows to spend less at the same time dress with style!!
Am trying to write my second short story but am a bit disappointed with no feedbacks whatsoever about my first one. I guess I should shift all the stories to a different blog once there are 'enough' stories..!! :)
cheerio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok nitya I read the short story and this post. I have to agree ninuku uru fashion sense illa, leave that, ninku uru sensum illa! Muahhahaa...
I think you shoudl seriously run a spell and grammar check on your story at the very least.
The story was good but the flow seemed missing, like your brief mention of the second time seemed too brief and incomplete.
I liked the story , dont get me wrong, I think it oould have been presented better. It makes us look inside but then the packaging needs to shape up... the story is wonderful but its like putting a gucci in a plastic bag from lulu center kinds..you get what im saying...
anyways i will re read it again later and write to you
cheers
G
Post a Comment