I must say I got some valuable comments on my short story and yes they were quite true with regards to the criticism it got. Being a very impatient person, I was more concerned about putting it up for everyone to read and ‘admire’ than to make sure that it was written properly!
Trying to eat a cookie with greed will end up in the cookie getting stuck in the throat! I hope that sentence made some sense – it was a line cooked up by me (smile).
Iam planning to rewrite it later on (the short story)to polish it up meanwhile I need to find the perfect place to sit and write. I love the atmosphere in the coffee shops here but alas I have no time to go there,relax and write something peacefully!
Something might turn up, lets see!
Cheerio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment