Saturday, July 01, 2006


BEAUTY AND THE STEERING

I want to ask a question, how many of you people think that guys are better drivers than gals? Raise a hand please!
I guess I know the answer when it comes to what a guy has to say …those male egos!
Be it at work, a gathering, on the radio wherever, I can always hear a guy complain about how a girl and a steering wont go together and how they can actually spot a car driven by a gal from even the moon!Exaggration at its peak!
Maybe they are jealous, at fear that gals may take over their territory and then the world would seem so less colorful. I know gals do make this world look sooo beautiful.
I had my boss who used to brag about how he can spot a gal driver with his eyes closed… sometimes he could go to the heights of insulting a girl driver and I used to smile sweetly whenever he said that wishing all the while to pour his cup of coffee over his bald head.
I think guys are ‘rash drivers’. Bad day at work, girlfriend had banged the phone, couldn’t strangle the boss, wife wants to go for shopping etc etc and etc… thts the way they drive at times… in Dubai, most of the accidents are caused by male drivers and when u ask them they say its not ‘entirely’ their mistake but that, a female driver was involved too.. again!
How? well what I guessed is….. that MAYBE …….there was a lady driver driving safely and in speed limits and a guy driver behind her feels so impatient (for variousss reasons) that he drives on to the fast lane, speeding up his accelerator, and when he reaches her car turns to her to give that hard stare that he doesn’t see the car in front of him had suddenly stopped and BANG!
Or else a gal driver over took him and it hurt his little ego that he tried to race her and when he passes by her car turns to show faces to her ,din see the car in front of him and again BANG!

Or elseeee, he saw a pretty female in a car pass him and he goes on ogling on her and again BANG!

I could gooo on giving various reasons …. Ha ha

But in the end how would that make a girl a bad driver? Huh, huh- huh?

So guys, just accept the truth… period!

Till next time

Nitya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nits,

U do write some interesting stuff.Was at work today and almost dozed off and that's when i came across your material. Great stuff!! I'm refreshed now esp. after reading the male bashing article.

luv
Tina

Anonymous said...

Wella!! was a bit late in reading this wonderful article of nitya!!! Ya rite women are definitely good drivers if they are given a chance to drive on roads where there is nothing but tarred space!!They need a 2KM radius space for getting out of parking..take a free right when they are supposed to STOP LOOK AND GO... and unfortunately it'll be a guy driver who will be comin from the left and....bang or else she uses her brains and decides to stop.... BANG a poor guy driver who was behind.. unaware that she wud do a break jammin session when she is half way out... Just the other day I saw a wonderful driver who went opposite to the direction of a round about!!! WOWWW heights of driving!!!!